Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Is this thing on?

Hello!  I apologize for the somewhat long blog hiatus I took over the holidays.  We traveled and spent every waking moment with family since the day prior to Christmas Eve!  I sincerely hope that you enjoyed a quiet and restful holiday.  I wish I could say that ours was quiet, but it wasn't.  In spite of the noise, we had a wonderful holiday filled with family and celebration.

I am excited to post my end of the year review as that is a post I truly enjoy writing as I reflect upon 2011.  I also left the Blog Challenge unfinished, and I do intend to complete that.  I really should plan a 30-Day Blog Challenge for a truly dull month, like April.  Alas.   My journaling circle starts up again in January and I am beyond excited for that.  I love writing with others, and I anticipate what new writing might emerge.

2011 is a year that has been challenging for many people I know and love.  I sincerely hope that 2012 brings us the peace and hope that we are seeking.

"As the years go by, I am more and more convinced that I have been at the right place at the right time." ~D.G. Fulford

No comments:

Post a Comment