Search This Blog

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 3

My views on drugs and alcohol...

Drugs and alcohol ruin lives.  I actually hate drugs.  I wish they didn't exist.  I wish they didn't fall into the hands of the people who shouldn't have them.  I hate the dependency they create and the downward spirals addicts take.  I am not sure why, but I have always felt this way about drugs.  I have never tried any, nor will I.  I have a physical revulsion to the idea of drugs.

Alcohol, in moderation, I do not mind as much.  I know it can be just as dangerous and addictive as drugs are, but I feel that alcohol is a bit safer in that it comes from a store.  With drugs, you never really know what you might be getting.

The message here: Hugs are better than drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment