Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 6

30 Interesting Facts About Me...

1.  I am the oldest of 3 girls
2.  I can't stand celery and bananas
3.  I used to think high-definition TV was painful to watch
4.  I have 1 kidney
5.  I love Zumba
6.  My faces gives my feelings away constantly
7.  I adore flats
8.  I've lived in my house for almost 4 years, and we've painted the living room twice, the bathroom 3 times, and the nursery 3 times.
9.  I love being busy
10.  I love writing in pencil sometimes
11.  I've read 26 books this year, and I am still going!
12.  A good pen will make my day
13.  I don't mind eating the same food everyday, as long as it's good
14.  I am obsessed with OPI's colors
15.  I am a creature of habit
16.  Word puzzles are my idea of a good time
17.  I love shopping
18. Laundry is my favorite chore, followed by vacuuming
19. I teared up when I visited Fenway Park for the first time
20.  I am obsessed with Lady Gaga's "You and I"
21.  I have the best dogs in the world, and I would give them eternal life if I could
22.  I am not a fan of cooking, but I like to eat good food
23.  I love all things pumpkin
24.  I think Dave is pretty cool
25.  I despise flying, tattoos,  and apathy
26.  I like all colors except orange and purple
27.  I don't have a favorite anything, but I can always do Top 3
28.  Polka dots make me happy
29.  I wish I lived in the Caribbean
30.  I am impatient

No comments:

Post a Comment