Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 2

Where I'd like to be in 10 years...

Hmmm, to be honest, my answer is right where I am now.  Aside from wanting to be a mom, I feel content in my life now.  I could say that I'd like a bigger house, a better car, or more money, but I can't really say that I DO want those things.  Sure, they'd be nice, but I'd much rather stay where I am.  I am happy here, in every sense of the word "here."

I am not saying that my life is perfect, but I feel that it is really satisfying.  I love my husband, my work, my home, my pets.  I hope to continue with my writing and maybe grow my candle business.  I love the possibilities that lay before me.  Who knows what will happen in 10 years, but I am hopeful that it will be just as great as today!

No comments:

Post a Comment