Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 22

How have I changed in the past two years?

I think I have become much more open to new ideas in the last few years.  I am trying to stop living in a concrete box where everything is black or white, which is tricky because I am a very black and white thinker.  I am trying to nurture the emotional side of my personality, trying to make more decisions that factor in feelings rather than just the facts.  This gray area is uncomfortable, but I know I need to go there.  Nothing seems to be as simple or as cut and dry as I wish it was.  There are many questions I cannot answer, and I wish I could.  I know life has a way of working itself out, but sometimes it is hard to see how it will happen.  Learning to let go has been a difficult lesson for me, but I think I am closer than I was two years ago.  I know there is a grand plan, and I just need to follow wherever it leads.

"Focus on the journey, not the destination.  Joy is found not in finishing an activity, but in doing it."  ~Greg Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment