Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

1.  Our next year's school calendar was published!  While this isn't really newsworthy, I like to know what our vacations are looking like so we can plan more get-a-ways.  I was also very happy to see that Thanksgiving is still a 3-day holiday.  While we don't host, I love having that day to catch up with my sisters for our hopefully annual pre-Thanksgiving lunch.

2.  My cousin Erica and her baby Parker are home from Florida!  I am heading to visit them tonight and the rest of the family will be there.  Dave can't come because he is chaperoning his student council dance, but it should be a good time.

3.  We are all set to head to the Cape!  We finally found a place and are sending in the money and contract this weekend.  I SO need this vacation with Jess and Amanda.  I am betting they do too :-)

4.  I made a new pizza this week, and it was pretty amazing.  It is called Tostada Pizza, but it is basically pizza with my homemade chili on it.  I used taco cheese instead of mozzarella, and it was really yummy.

5.  I pushed myself at the gym this week.  Zumba is offered only once a week now so I have decided to add a second spinning class.  My legs are pretty angry about it today, but I feel NO guilt in taking tonight off.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment