Search This Blog

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

This week has been crazy and boring at the same time!

1.  I was supposed to start tutoring, but the student was not available this week.  It is a bit frustrating since I spent time preparing lessons, but I hope to resume in the next few weeks.

2.  On Friday night we went to Koto with John and Jenn.  Jenn's birthday was on Monday, but we couldn't celebrate until Friday night.  Koto has these hilarious commercials so part of me was curious to see if the place lived up to the hype.  It did!  Hibatchi is such a fun way to have dinner.  The food was great, and the chef was rather entertaining.  They even took our picture and printed it out for Jenn.  It was a great night.

3.  On Saturday, my family held our annual Bowling Event!  We met up at a bowling alley in Clifton Park for some competitive fun.  My parents and I were on the winning team, and no one was more surprised than we were!  We had a great time, and I think everyone got at least one strike.  It was fun to spend time together doing something.  We usually just hang out at someone's home, and it was nice to get out and DO something!  I can't wait for our next event.

4.  Mattie and Fenway also had birthdays this week! Mattie's birthday was Monday, and she turned 5.  Fenway's birthday was on Friday, and he turned 4.  It is hard to believe they are this old!

5.  Jess and I are knee-deep in planning Amanda's 25th birthday trip, and we are so excited!  Not much is set in stone as of now, but we hope to finalize plans this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment