Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

1.  Both a deer and a family of ducks crossed the road in front of me yesterday to and from the gym.  I am taking this as a sign from life to slow down.  This is a message I've been receiving my whole life.

2. My Hope Ring arrived yesterday.  It is a little big, but I am in need of a reminder now and again.  Hope is the thing, you know.

3.  Our agency sent me some advertising materials to bring with me when I travel.  I figure that I will be traveling quite a bit this summer, and maybe leaving a business card or two will help us or another family.

4.  We had a terrific day last Saturday with my mom and sisters celebrating Mother's Day.  We had a lovely lunch at The Whistling Kettle.  I am so blessed to have such amazing women in my family.

5. I am busting with excitement to say that we are leaving for Cape Cod in the morning!  Let the sister's weekend commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment