Search This Blog

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cleaning House


Since D and I returned from Maine a day early, we decided to get our house in order. We normally would have done our spring cleaning over April break, but we went to NC instead. So now we are perpetually behind!

On a happy note, Sunday is our first anniversary! I just took our cake out of the freezer to make sure it is ready! I can't believe it has been a year already. Aside from my medical drama last August, it has been a fabulous year. I feel like the luckiest girl on the planet! We were in my old apartment yesterday and I started getting sentimental since that is where we had our first date. I made D dinner, and we sat by the Christmas Tree. I love that I still feel butterflies when I see him. XOXO DGG!

No comments:

Post a Comment