Search This Blog

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Phew

Wow, this weekend has been so busy! I had a blast, but I felt like there wasn't even time to breathe.

On Friday, I hosted my sister's bachelorette party at my house. We had martinis and appetizers before we hit downtown Saratoga. We started at the City Tavern for some low key drinks and ended at 13. We danced like maniacs, and we had SO much fun! It is hard to believe that her wedding is less than 2 weeks away!

I worked Saturday morning at 1o:30, which was tricky after a long night of partying. After work I rushed home to hang out with J, and then after she left, B came by! That night I hosted a spa party with a bunch of my gals. We had a great time trading dating horror stories and just catching up.

I also worked this morning! After work, I took some time to relax and swam in the neighbors pool. How I love dog sitting for them! Dave and I decided to have a date night since it was my first Sunday night off since I started at the course in April. We went to the Stadium Cafe for dinner, beer, and baseball. The food was soso, but we had a great time catching up. As busy as I was all weekend, I barely saw the darling hub! Then we walked around downtown, hit Borders, and ended up at Coldstone Creamery! It was a really great night. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment