Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away Part II


Well today has turned into yet another rainy day. I would normally complain about this, but I was scheduled to work the late shift tonight. Needless to say I was thrilled to be called off!

We just finished a 2 hour meeting with our potential builder, and it was exhausting! As excited as I am with the potential that this house offers, I know it will be a very stressful ride. Trying to get all of our ducks in a row is maddening, and D is doing 90% of the work! I have started getting our house ready to list by deep cleaning. I need to touch up some paint as well as wash walls, etc.

I took the dogs on an hour long walk today. They slept the rest of the day, but they did really well while we were walking. Fen still had energy at the end, but Mattie was dragging. I found this cute video of Fen's first day home with us. How things have changed and not changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment