Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2009

Casa Nueva Por Favor!


Yes, we may be getting a new home! We are in the process of talking with a builder for our "forever home." We love our current home, but it does have some limitations. We are having a 3rd meeting with the builder tomorrow, and we are pretty excited. He seems flexible and he has a good reputation, so we shall see. It has been crazy around here though with trying to decide what to do and prepping our house in case we decide to sell it. I gave our 2 full baths a very thorough cleaning today...as in washed the floors on my hands and knees! We also washed the walls of the hallway upstairs, and I plan to wash the downstairs white walls tomorrow.

My neighbor asked me to walk with her for an hour in the morning. While the idea of exercise doesn't really excite me, I am 7 lbs. overweight so I need to get moving! I have been dreading the scale, but I know I have gained weight, To be honest, I expected to be heavier than I was, so I guess that is good?! Whatever, I need to exercise, so I am glad my neighbor wants to walk. Plus, it will give Fen an outlet for all of his excess energy!

The poor dogs had to go to the Vet today. They were due for shots and blood tests. Fen was a trooper, but poor Mattie was a basket case. When she got her blood drawn, she bled even more, so she has a bandage on! Poor Mattie!

No comments:

Post a Comment