Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2009

Book Challenge Update

I am reading a ton this summer, and mostly it is because of the Summer Book Challenge!

I finished:

The Accidental Bride (chick lit, but was a good vacation choice)

Santa Clawed (worst book ever, btw! Some of the characters were CATS!)

Currently reading:

Summer Sisters (I am madly in love with this book so far)

Marshmallows for Breakfast (cute, but I am not far enough in to make a real decision)

Planning to read:

The Girls Who Went Away: The Hidden History of Women who Surrendered Children for Adoption in the Decades Before Roe vs. Wade (I am VERY eager to read this one)

The Hour I First Believed (the most recent book by Wally Lamb, one of my favorite authors--I Know This Much is True is my favorite book)

While I am plenty busy with these books, I am ALWAYS looking for new titles! Please leave me a comment with your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment