Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2009

My body hates me...

which is fine because I hate it too! :-) In addition to my hour long walk yesterday, I worked a day shift, then played golf. Doesn't sound too taxing, but I walked the course! I get a free cart, but the ladies I was playing with like to "walk for exercise," so walk I did! It was pretty strenuous because I was already tired and am out of shape. But, I was feeling good about myself because I ordered a salad for dinner. On the drive home, I was silently self-congratulating myself on a physical day when a news snippet came on...and said that someone needs to walk for an hour and 18 minutes to burn off one can of soda. Shoot!

A few good things will be happening today, namely a pedicure and lunch with my sister. My toes are in desperate need of repair and my tired feet need to soak in the tub. Jess and I are trying a new place today, called Nothing but Noodles. (http://www.nothingbutnoodles.com/menu.php). YUMMY!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, NbutN is one of my faves! I miss living in Atlanta, we don't have one in Mobile!

    ReplyDelete