Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2009

Candles!

So one goal I have for this summer is to get my candle business up and running. I have been making candles and labels as well as brainstorming ideas as to how to sell my candles. I was hoping to use them as a fundraiser for our adoption, but I just don't know if I will be able to make a profit. The start up costs have been fairly high, but I also just really enjoy making them. Who knows where this venture might take me!

I have to AWW D. When I came home from work at 9 last night (our anniversary), D had flowers, a card, and our wedding cake waiting for me. We make cards for each other in the form of silly/romantic poems. It is a silly tradition but one we have done since the start of our relationship back in January 2006. Working was not the way I wanted to spend our first anniversary, but we have many more days off ahead of us to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment