Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Big 30!

What a whirlwind birthday weekend it has been!  The day started out slowly with calls from my parents and Nan.  Dave made waffles for breakfast before we headed out to the Farmer's Market and the gym.  We cleaned up the house before we went to dinner.  Before we got to leave, Dave surprised me with a pendant with my initial from Tiffany's!!


I was so surprised and happy. Little did I know that a much bigger surprise was yet to come!  We arrived at Limoncello, and there was a party for me!  Mom, Dad, Pat, Gary, Jess, Josh, Amanda, Beth, Mike, John and Jenn were all there to celebrate with us.  How everyone, especially Dave, managed to pull this off is beyond me!  It was a great way to start my 30th year.  I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband, family and friends.  I was truly overwhelmed by it all.  

I did receive 2 other awesome gifts:




Here's hoping for the 2012 season!

No comments:

Post a Comment