Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Quit

the blog challenge...I liked it, but I also felt somewhat restricted by it. So here I am, back to writing about nothing in particular! I do not have much to say these days, but I am getting quite excited for Christmas. It's funny that as I get older, I like it even more. We put up our tree on Sunday, and I finished up almost all of the decorating tonight. I am still in search of a way to hang our stockings.  While my tree looks the same every year, I simply love the color scheme too much to change it. Every year I contemplate trying a new scheme, and every year I go back to red and gold. In any case, I love my tree. I have been told that it looks like it is from a magazine, which to me is the best compliment I could receive. Here is a photo of the tree:

No comments:

Post a Comment