Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2 Hour Delay

Yay! I was hoping, but not counting, on having one of these today. This winter, we keep missing the big storms so I knew better than to assume we would be closed. I would post a picture, but Dave has the camera. We didn't get much here, maybe a few inches. I assume up north it is worse so I will head into work a bit earlier than usual. A 2 hour delay day flies by too, and not just because the day is actually shorter! They mix up the class periods so that adds some extra variety to the day.

Instead of going back to sleep as most normal people would do, I used the time to catch up on some things. I made chili, did some laundry, and I will be heading out to shovel as soon as I finish this post and my coffee. I want to sit by my tree for a few minutes, and I think I will have time for that. I am hoping the roads will be taken care of as Dave did not get a delay and he doesn't have his snow tires on yet!

Happy Snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment