Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

Ask and you shall receive

Snow! We had some today. I would say we got less than an inch, but it does look pretty. The news reported that wester NY got 4-5 FEET! That would be insane. I remember when I was in middle school, there was a blizzard. We had 3 days off from school, and the snow was piled up to the roof of our high school.

As I was sitting in my classroom today, talking about Christmas with the kids, I looked out the window. At that time, it was sunny and green. I tried to imagine what it would be like to live in a place where it never snowed. As much as I hate cold weather and winter (for the most part), it just wouldn't feel like Christmas without snow.

I am feeling very in the holiday spirit this year. We have much to celebrate and be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment