Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Crazy Christmas Weekend

It is Tuesday, and I think I have almost recovered from the weekend! On Saturday evening, we hosted our 5th annual holiday party. It was one of the best yet, I think! We had a great mix of old and new friends and so much food. The picture below is just the food that Dave and I prepared. Most of our guests also brought something to much on, and we ran out of room on the table!




In past years, our party has turned into a huge drinking party. We felt that while some holiday cheer is awesome, we wanted to keep it in check. Wow, I just sounded like an old fart! Here is a photo of the bar before the party began. I did end up making a second batch of hot cider since it was quite popular. I was pleased that everyone enjoyed it as it was a new idea for me, and one that I love.




Here are some photos of our friends enjoying the festivities!






 So how come Dave isn't in any of these photos?? Well, it may appear that way to the untrained eye, but in the first photo, Dave is there ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment