Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Still Half Full

As I was updating my planner, I realized that the month of July is more than half way over! This is very sad because I feel like summer vacation has just started and because we already took our summer trip. Working full-time at the golf course also makes time fly by as I am always looking forward to my next day off! I am super-excited that I am only working today and Thursday this week! This week promises to be great for the following reasons:

1. Most importantly, our couple BFFs are getting married on Saturday! John has been our good friend since 2005 when we met at Union. He has such a HUGE heart, and we are so happy that he and Jenn found each other. YAY!










2. In preparation for the wedding, we will be getting manicures and pedicures on Friday!










3. We will hopefully get in to see a house we have loved for a while. We met with a builder yesterday, but we are just not sure what we should do. Online, this house is AMAZING, but we have learned not to fall in love with a house until we see it in person!











4. I hope we will play golf this week, maybe even tonight! Last year, we were getting out about once a week. This year, D has only played 3 times and I haven't played at all! The horror! One thing that I don't believe I've told you is that the course at which I work is also an airport! There is a runway right in the middle of the course. It is really cool to tee off and see a plane taking off or landing! What makes it even cooler in my opinion, is that they are all smaller planes. Yesterday, we had a helicopter land! You can see it in the photo below.

No comments:

Post a Comment