Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

Nursery Inspiration Part III

So I FINALLY found and purchased lamps for the nursery. While I am mostly traditional in terms of my decorating style, I am leaning much more toward modern for the nursery. As you know, the room is a parakeet green, and we are doing brown and either pink or blue accents depending on the gender of our baby. I found these adorably simple lamps at Target for $16.99 each:












Now on to the artwork that I have been seriously lusting after...the good news is that they are PERFECT if we have a girl. The bad news is that they are $25 each plus shipping from Paris! It makes perfect sense that what I would fall in love with would be just out of reach, but who knows, maybe I will get them eventually! I want all 4 of these for a wall mural:

1 comment:

  1. so cute!! thanks for sharing your answers on my blog! i love that song too! can't wait to hear how your adoption journey goes!

    ReplyDelete