Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I take my job very seriously...

For the past week, our neighbors have been out of town on their annual family vacation. While they are away, they asked me to keep an eye on their home, water the plants, and get the mail. Oh, I also need to feed their fish. In return, they have granted us use of their swimming pool. Well, needless to say, I am not one to waste a chance at a pool since we will never have one of our own. I have been faithfully floating in the pool every day for one hour. I am staying caught up on my magazine reading and have quite a nice tan. Can you believe it? I have a tan! I didn't even tan when we were in the Dominican Republic! For years I assumed that my Polish and Irish background would work against me forever, but now I realize that I just needed to be more persistent!

No comments:

Post a Comment