Search This Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Savoring the last few hours


What a whirlwind weekend it has been. I had such high hopes of relaxing over Thanksgiving break, but as it is drawing to a close, I found very little relaxation!
On Wednesday I went to Albany to visit Beth. We went to lunch and had a great time. Still no baby though! She thinks they will induce her on either Tuesday or Wednesday! We spent Thanksgiving at Aunt Sue's house. We had a nice time, and we ate WAY too much! We had planned to go out to NH after dinner, but we decided to head home instead. We spend Friday morning online looking for Black Friday deals. We ordered our crib! It was $100 off, and we really like it! We headed to NH in the afternoon and stayed there until Saturday night. We had fun playing board games with Dave's HS friends and visting with Dave's grandpa. Amanda and I went to Syrcause on Saturday as well. We went to the Everson Museum and had an awesome lunch at Dinosaur BBQ. I am glad to be home, on the couch, watching football! I can't believe it is back to work tomorrow =-(

No comments:

Post a Comment