Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Quick Update

I only have a few minutes before I need to get ready for school, but here is what is happening with us:
1. I signed up to go back to school to extend my English certification to include grades 5 and 6. I really enjoy my 7th graders, and I think I would also enjoy grades 5 and 6. The classes run on Thursday nights and Saturday mornings from January to March.
2. We have our home visit tomorrow with our social worker! I am nervous that the dogs won't behave, that the house isn't clean enough, etc. I know these are irrational fears, but they are nagging me nonetheless.
3. School is good. We have tomorrow off! We need to get our fingerprints re-scanned and then our meeting is at 1. I hope we will be able to do something fun like outlet shop or go to Saratoga to relax prior to the meeting. Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment