Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday ramblings

Over the weekend, we supposedly gained an hour. While I know gaining an hour isn't really the most accurate way to describe what happened, on Sunday, it did feel that way. One extra hour of relaxing, of spending time with D, of reading, of watching football, of cooking a nice meal. However, now that I am back at work, time feels ever so short again. I really wonder how people who have children manage to put in a full day at work, maintain their homes, and have time to be a good parent! My guess is that, for us, the house work will fall to the wayside even more than it already is. I know it may not be realistic to give as much of our time once Baby G is here, but I hope that we can continue being good teachers. I worry that with parenting, we may use up all of our emotional bank account, and that our students may get short-changed. I guess we will cross that brige when we get to it, but it has been on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment