Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Anticipation



It is only Tuesday, and already the week is very hectic. In school life, grades are due today at noon, classes are goofy due to an assembly and career day, and next week is a 2 day week! The last part is only bad bc I want it to be Thanksgiving week already! Not to mention that Baby Charlotte is due this week AND we have 2 adoption appointments between now and Turkey Day. I hate it when I get in a mood like this bc I focus too much on the future and not enough on the here and now. I am also really looking forward to Christmas this year. As Pop always says, "Anticipation is 90% of the satisfaction." As frustrating as that is, he is right. I feel like we have so much good stuff coming down the line, and I want it to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment