Search This Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2009

"I've got a feeling..."

What a great weekend! The weather was just perfect, minus a bit of rain on Saturday night. We started our Saturday off as usual, with pancakes and puppies. My neighbor called so we went for long walk with the dogs. Her family has a new puppy named Zoey, so after the walk, she came over for a play date. The dogs had fun, and we laughed so hard watching Zoey learn how to play. After that D and I did some yard work, ick. Luckily, the weather was so nice that I didn't even mind that much. We went down to Albany in the evening to visit B and M. We had a great time! We ordered in Thai for dinner and just hung out. It is hard to believe that Baby C will be here in just a few weeks! We took a LONG tour of the nursery, and you should have seen D's face as B was explaining everything. LOL, it was priceless!

Sunday was super-relaxing. I went to church at 8, and then we took Mattie and Fen downtown for the "Fall Festival." I am putting it in quotes because it wasn't really a festival. In fact, all we saw was a doggie costume parade! Talk about hysterical and pathetic all at the same time. It was good for out pups to socialize, but I seriously felt bad for those costume-wearing mutts. We walked around downtown and just enjoyed the day. We made Mattie and Fenny custom doggie biscuits at Dogdom, but they were not that interested in them. After that, we headed home for a wonderfully long afternoon/evening of football. I can't believe that tomorrow we will be back to school, but I love how relaxing this weekend has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment