Search This Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2009

"Easy like Sunday Morning" ~James Taylor

This weekend has been wonderful. It is not only the second weekend that I am not working my second job, it is the first weekend that I have been home on a Sunday to watch football! Football is something D and I enjoy, and I usually miss a fair amount of the games due to my work schedule.

My day started out around 8:30 am, and I was greeted by two rambunctious puppies! I love that they join us for some cuddling on weekend mornings. D made his famous apple pancakes, but I had to eat lightly because I was meeting my Nesties for brunch at noon. We went to Max London's, and it was fab! I will definitely be returning with D. After 2 hours of girl time, I headed out to wander around downtown for a bit. I love downtown so much; I sometimes wish we lived there. The weather was perfect--sunny and crisp. When I got home, D and I played chuck-it with Mattie and Fen. They make us laugh so much!

We had a productive weekend on the adoption front. We were able to get all of our paperwork finished on Friday, and we mailed the envelope on Saturday. We also finalized our profile text and sent it off to the agency. Hopefully we will hear back later this week. I am getting excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment