Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I am a big fat liar

Writing club was almost a week ago, and I have not published anything.  To be honest, this month's topics weren't that interesting to me.  The leader wanted to write all about spring, but I don't really like spring at all.  Most of the entries from that night were unremarkable so here I am trying to come up with something to write.  Maybe a list.  I like lists.  Sorry for the lack of inspiration; I hope it will come back soon.

People From History that I'd Like to Meet 
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Joan of Arc
Benedict Arnold
Abraham Lincoln
John F. Kennedy
Janis Joplin
Audrey Hepburn


Why Dogs are Better Than Cats (and some people)
They are happy to see you 24/7
They are soft
They are interactive
They don't really give you a hard time about anything except taking a walk
They force you to exercise
They are cute




No comments:

Post a Comment