Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

This is pretty late being that it is Monday morning, but here it is anyway...

1.  We arrived in NC on Friday afternoon.  The weather has been pretty great, and we are spending a lot of time walking and reading.  I have already read 2 books since we've been here.  I just love having down time without feeling like I should be doing something else.

2.  I had 3-6 detention on Wednesday night.  I know this sounds like a drag, and in a lot of ways it is, but I got a TON of work done.  So much so that I didn't bring hardly any papers with me.  Poor Dave is correcting his brains out since he gave a test, DBQ, and had a project due. Poor guy!

3.  Our Easter service was really nice.  The message was uplifting, just as one would expect for Easter morning!

Umm, that's all I can think of!  Next week will be better since we have some fun plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment