Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

TGIF!  This week has dragged, but I am glad the weekend is here.

1.  We found out "unofficially" that we will be getting 4 unused snow days back!  We will "unofficially" have a long weekend on May 18, a 5-day Memorial Day weekend, and our last day of school is now a day earlier.  WOOT!

2.  I am hanging out with one of my favorite co-workers after school today.  She is in her 50s or 60s, but we get along so well.  I am pretty pumped to spend some time with her outside school.

3.  I was able to do side planks in my weights class this week.  On my right side, I could even lift my arm and leg!  This is huge for me because I couldn't even do one the first week.

4.  I got a new hair cut and color yesterday.  I went a bit darker and shorter, and I love it.  My stylist always does such a great job with cuts that fit my chubby face.

5.  Dave suggested that I should include him on this list so I will this week.  He is always pretty amazing, and we have so much fun.  I love how he just gets me and how we laugh all the time.  Plus, he is pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment