Search This Blog

Friday, March 9, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

This week went by so quickly, and I am not sure why!

1.  The donkey basketball game was last night, and it went well.  My donkey's name was Not Today, and she was rather nice.  I didn't get thrown off at all, and I scored a basket! Our team lost by 2 in overtime, but it was a blast.  My donkey's son was all up in our grill which made riding a bit of a challenge.  I did get a photo with my sweet a$$, but I need to get it from the Yearbook person!  Some of the kids got thrown on the ground and kicked a ton.  I felt bad for them, but I was just glad it wasn't me!


2.  I began a new weight class on Wednesday, and it was really tough!  My pal Angela is teaching it through our continuing education program, and it will last for 7 more weeks.  I needed to add a weight routine to my usual workout so this is just the ticket.


3.  I have no plans this weekend!  I am so happy about this.  Last weekend we were in NH, Syracuse, and Amsterdam so it will be nice to stay home.


4.  Last Saturday, we went to the Carrier Dome to see the Orange beat Louisville!  It was Dave's birthday gift, and we had a great time.  We had seats that were really far away, but we could actually see just fine.  We hope to get to another game next year.


5.  There are only 18 school days until April vacation!  I love my job, but we are going to NC over break and I just love it there.  Here are a few photos from last year's trip...





No comments:

Post a Comment