Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Newest Reading Obsession

I am a bit embarrassed to admit that I am 100% in love with the Pretty Little Liars series.  Yes, I know they are a young adult series, but you wouldn't know so based on all of the very adult drama that ensues.  I am almost finished with the 3rd book, and I have the 4th book waiting for me downstairs.  This is bad because I really need to finish A Prayer for Owen Meany, but it is just so dull in comparison to the gals from Rosewood Day.  


From Good Reads:  "Three years ago, Alison disappeared after a slumber party, not to be seen since. Her friends at the elite Pennsylvania school mourned her, but they also breathed secret sighs of relief. Each of them guarded a secret that only Alison had known. Now they have other dirty little secrets, secrets that could sink them in their gossip-hungry world. When each of them begins receiving anonymous emails and text messages, panic sets in. Are they being betrayed by some one in their circle? Worse yet: Is Alison back? A strong launch for a suspenseful series."


PLL is also a television show, but I refuse to watch it until I finish the series.  I have a few ideas about what happened to Alison, but I would hate for it to be spoiled by TV!  If you are looking to get sucked in by a chick drama, this is the series for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment