Search This Blog

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

What a week!  When I looked at the week ahead last Sunday, just seeing all I had to do overwhelmed me.  Now that Friday is here, it wasn't such an unmanageable week after all.

1.  I really pushed myself on Tuesday at the gym.  I took my usual body sculpting class, and then I took a spin class right after it.  I don't think I have ever worked so hard!  After I was done, I felt great.  I am still sore, but it is a good feeling.  Dave went with me to my Wednesday night weights class, and it was nice to have him work out with me.

2.  The Hunger Games movie comes out today!  While we are waiting a few weeks to see it, I am dying to hear what people think.  This was one of the best books I have ever read, and I am hoping the movie does it justice.  I will post a full review after I see it, but I will say now that I am unhappy with the actress playing Katniss.

3.  The puppies got their hair cuts last night!  I know it is silly, but they look and smell so wonderful.  We always have them clipped before our trip to NC since the ticks are rampant where my in laws live.

4.  Our profile went out again twice in the last month.  Who knows what will come of it, but hopefully we get news soon.

5.  We leave for NC in only 12 days!!! We only have loose plans as to what we will do when we are there, but we know we will walk a ton and eat.  There is this little hole in the wall Mexican place that has the best food we have ever eaten.  Also, we will make a trip to my favorite place: The Sweet Shop! Have I mentioned how excited I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment