Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday, Monday

You are my least favorite day of the week, especially after a 5-day weekend.  The best part of Monday is Zumba in the evening.  I am so ready to work off my holiday eating!  The weather is supposed to be warm this week so I hope we can get the dogs out for a few walks.  I need to get back on track with my weight.  I am getting an inner tube around my waist, and that just cannot happen.  I think I may need to re-join Sparkpeople.com as it really helped last time.  The holidays are not the time of year to watch what I eat, but I know that I am already heavier than I want to be, and the season is just beginning.  It is better to get it under control for 3-4 weeks, then Christmas won't seem too bad since I will have been "good" for a while. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment