Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

100!

In 2009, I tried to get a list of 100 things that I was thankful for, and I could only come up with 60.  Well, this morning, I reached 100!

They are: Dave, Mattie, Fen, my parents, my grandparents, the JKs, Amanda, my in laws (all 12 of them), Beth, John and Jenn, Rebecca, Alicia, Julie, God, Trinity UMC, my growing faith, our home, heat, food, water, clothing, freedom, our work, sleep, friends, our marriage, our health, cable, phone, memories, coffee, writing, books, camera, Scrabble, camping, my team at work, Zumba, optimism, Modern Family, inky pens, G. Wilikers, FIA, hope, love, happiness, goodies, The Nest, blogging, the farmer's market, Etsy.com, Amazon, Moreau Lake, Congress Park, anticipation, my rings, the Christmas season, pumpkin flavor, my students, good quotes, rainbows, rain, the ocean, football, chili, wine, out Christmas tree, snow days, Pandora, snail mail, a happy childhood, cuddling, roses, all 5 senses, education, life, adoption, our future birth parents, my journal, fun, steak, calculators, candles, doggie fun, having all that we need, God's love and faithfulness, the nursery that is ever a work in progress, the Wear Sunscreen song, country music, all 4 seasons, Maine, NC, Boston, romance, trust, the love of Mattie and Fen, and spending my life with the perfect man for me! <3

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment