Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer Book Challenge Update

I started this challenge with a TON of enthusiasm, but then I saw the challenge list... Here are the categories I have completed:

1. August 1st is Girlfriend's Day. Read a book about a group of friends.: A Woman's Place by Lynn Austin (4/5 stars)

2. Read a one word titled book: Deadline by Chris Crutcher (3/5 stars)

3. Read a memoir: Look Me in the Eye by John Elder Robison (4/5 stars)

4. Read a book where a main character has a job you would love to have: Firefly Lane by Kristen Hannah (5/5 stars)

I am currently working on The Widow's War by Sally Dunning for the historical fiction category. I found this book as a result of a fellow blogger. I am about 60 pages in, so I will update when I finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment