Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

God Help Us

Sometimes my well-thought out plans completely backfire, and tonight was one of those times. Dave ALWAYS teases me about my blog, tries to spy on my posts, and thinks it is a total laughing stock. I suggested that HE start a blog so he can see how much fun it is to write about things that matter to you. In true Dave fashion, he poohooed the idea at first, but then tonight he asked me to help him set it up. Yay, Dave is now the author of his very own blog. It is called Gilder's Fantasies, and it is all about his obsession with Fantasy Sports! Whether or not he will actually write on the blog remains to be seen, but I hope he does because he is a good writer. Plus, maybe now he will not bore me with Fantasy Sports theories?! Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment