Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sick but still shopping!

I stayed home sick today. I have been feeling less than fab this week. I think it is a combination of working 2 jobs for many months, plus school and all the new germs that are going around. The good news is that once I have been sick, I usually stay healthy for the rest of the year! I slept a ton today, and it felt great!

I also found a second dress for an upcoming wedding. I like that dress in the post below, but I can't get over the fact that my mom owns the full length version in a different color. I just can't wear the same dress as my mom! As cute as she is, I just can't do it! I had a coupon for White House Black Market, one of my all-time favorite stores for super-sexy formal wear. I logged on and fell in love with 3 dresses! Luckily my BFF helped me decide on this dress. It should arrive sometime next week, which is good because the wedding is on October 18. I am keeping the other dress in case for some reason this one doesn't work out. WHBM is also a store I love because I know that my size will fit like a glove. Did I mention that I am SO EXCITED for it to arrive?

No comments:

Post a Comment