Search This Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Birthday Update!

So my birthday...It turned out to be a pretty great day! School was fun because most of the kids knew it was my birthday so they all wished me a happy birthday. Two of my 9th grade girls made me a card, and I even got a birthday hug from one of my seventh graders. Some days they drive me insane, but on other days, they are so cute! I got home from work to find this beautiful flower arrangement on the floor with Mattie and Fen sitting next to it. The card was signed from the 3 of them which was adorable. D also sent me an e-card with Hoops and YoYo, who are my favorites! Unfortunately, D had to tutor that night so we could not go to dinner, so I went shopping instead. I bought a bunch at NY and Co. and I *think* I found a dress for M and M's wedding in October. When I got home, D was not tutoring bc his student never showed up!

Last night, Friday, we went to dinner at Chianti's in Saratoga. We had been wanting to go there for a LONG time so I was so excited to finally try it. My meal was phenominal! I had filet mignon with a gorgonzola sauce, garlic spinach, and roasted potatoes. I may be a chick, but I love red meat! Then we walked to Starbucks bc I wanted a pumpkin latte. It was a pretty chilly night; fall is definitely in the air. When we got home, I curled up in bed with my latte and a book and I read for an hour. I was in heaven! See below for my purchases... (image sources: nyandco.com, bonton.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment