Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Typing with my eyes closed

It is difficult to wake up at 5:15 am on a regular basis. It is so cold and dark outside that the last thing I want to do is leave my bed. I am looking forward to falling back in a few weeks. :-)

This week is Spirit Week so school has been zany! It is nice to see the kids excited about something, but it also makes it tough to get any work done. Progress reports were due yesterday, and I have 2 tests scheduled for next week. Book reports are also due in the next 2 weeks so there will be much grading in my future.

On the adoption front, we have received 2/3 of our letters of recommendation. I finished my physical yesterday morning as well. Dave has his on Monday/Wednesday. All we are waiting on is our 3rd letter and a copy of our tax returns! Crazy! We are still "working" on our profile...and by working I mean avoiding! We have a bit more writing and revising to do before it is ready to send to our agency. We are aiming to be active by Christmas, so hopefully we are able to be! I have to say, and I hope I am not speaking too soon, but the paperwork is not as bad as I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment