Search This Blog

Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's official!



We are moving ahead with our adoption! We have signed on with our agency! We had our consult yesterday morning at Starbucks. Right before she showed up, I spilled my WHOLE grande pumpkin latte all over the table, in my purse, on D, and on the floor. I guess I was nervous or something, but that is just so typical of my personality. And of course, she walks in while we are scrambling to get it all cleaned up. She was great about it, and said that she knows we will be understanding when our DC spills something. We signed all of the papers and are now waiting for our social worker to get back to us so we can get the home study started! Yay for progress! We are especially excited because we thought we would have to wait longer for our consult, but the CW came in on her vacation to get us started. We are so happy with our relationship with the agency thus far, and I can't wait to do more.

Some updates:
For our anniversary, D and I went to Boston for a few days. We caught a game at Fenway (we won 8-4), went to Quincy Market, saw the park and did some shopping. It was so great to get away just the two of us.

B's baby shower is coming up so soon! September 19! I wrapped all of her gifts already and made a diaper cake for her. I can't believe how soon Baby C will be here.

My birthday is in 19 days! I will be 28!

No comments:

Post a Comment