Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe I haven't updated my blog in so long! A lot has happened so I'd better get typing...

First and most exciting, we have started our home study!! We have been filling out so much paperwork and gathering so many documents that it seems like a second job. We are more than half way finished with this set of paperwork. We still need to get our finger prints done and get our letters of recommendation back. We have also left the most difficult part for last...deciding what type of child we feel we could parent in terms of race, drug/alcohol exposure, etc. We have had an on-going conversation, but we haven't made any concrete decisions just yet.

It has been a month for baby showers! I had one last weekend and one yesterday. Yesterday's was for my good friend B, who is due November 18. She is having a girl so the shower was all about pink! We had a great time catching up with gals from college and celebrating Baby CMB! :-)

We are playing in a couple's golf tournament today, and I am pretty excited. We haven't played at all since school started so who knows how we will play.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! The paperwork is crazy isn't it? Sounds like you are doing great on it, keep it up! I'm excited to follow your journey.

    ReplyDelete