Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Last day

of being 27! Yes, tomorrow is my birthday. I am hoping that I have a good day because today kind of sucked. Did you ever have a day where everything went wrong? Yeah, that was today for me! Work was beyond frustrating, some people aggravated me, Fen peed in the house twice...and the list goes on.

However, I will not have my last blog as a 27-year old be negative, so here is a list of great things that happened while I was 27:
1. we celebrated one year of a fabulous marriage
2. we have great jobs
3. we have hysterical dogs
4. even though our house is always messy, I love it
5. we are healthy and happy; I was recovering from surgery about this time last year
6. we have everything we need and most of what we want
7. we have the most supportive and loving parents, grandparents, and siblings
8. we have many great friends who we adore
9. we love spending time together doing nothing
10. we traveled to DC, NC, Boston, VT, ME
11. we have started our adoption journey and have so many amazing people already
12. we have had good lives which enables us to have hope
13. my dear friend found out that she is expecting a baby girl and my other dear friend gave birth to a precious baby boy
14. my golf game improved
15. I have taken more time to pursue my hobbies of reading, candle-making and other nerdy things

Here's to the future and all the adventures that lie ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment