Search This Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Oh baby!

This week has been a good one so far. It is Thursday, and I don't work again until Sunday at 3 so I have a bit of a vacation. We have started, in small ways, preparing for a baby. We have our adoption seminar 2 weeks from today!!!! It is hard to believe that it is so close, but I am so excited! We have made a few baby purchases as well. I found a vibrating bouncy seat on Craigslist for $10, I ordered a small painting that I want to use in the nursery, and we have been buying some clothes when we see something we like on sale. I am trying to talk Dave into painting the guest room, but he doesn't want to just yet.
This weekend is looking good. The in-laws are coming up tomorrow and bringing us our new used couch. We are going to dinner at Sushi Thai tomorrow! Yay! We have our BBQ on Saturday. It will be great to see everyone! Yay for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment