Search This Blog

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy

I have really been realizing lately how happy I am with my life and how grateful I am for what I have. Dave and I have so much fun together, and we laugh all the time. We are excited about starting the adoption process, and that has brought us even closer. We are also trying to do a lot of the activities that we like doing this summer. Today we are going to see RENT at Proctor's and then to dinner at Canalli's. We really like seeing shows and we try to see at least a few every year. To date we have seen Mama Mia (twice), Chicago, The Producers, Phantom of the Opera, Avenue Q, and a few more that I can't remember. I am really glad to be married to someone who enjoys the same stuff that I do. Dave also got us tickets to a Red Sox game at Fenway for our anniversary. I know this may not sound like a great gift, but it is! We will spend 2 nights in Back Bay and explore the city. We realized the other day that we haven't been to Boston since we got engaged in August 2007. Finally, Dave got us tickets to Sugarland and Keith Urban for my birthday! The concert isn't until October, but I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment