Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2009

False Start Offense, 10 yard penalty, first down!

.
I know it's a bit early for football terms, but I cannot wait until it is time! Anyway, the blog title somewhat reflects our life right now. For one, the last 2 times I went to work I was sent home early due to rain. Sounds good, right? Well, since most of my money comes from tips which don't happen when no one is there, it is actually not that cool.

Secondly, we decided last week that we were not going to build a new house. Decision made, or so I thought. We get an email the other day from the listing agent offering us a really good deal. So now we are back to the should we/shouldn't we discussion. The good news is that one of the concessions the builder made was to lower the price considerably. This means that we wouldn't have to put off our adoption, which was one of the reasons we backed out of the original deal. So who knows! I love our house, and we have almost everything we want here.

No comments:

Post a Comment