Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2012

First Christmas!

Our first Christmas as a family of three was great!  We did things differently this year, but it was a really special holiday.  

We visited my parents for a bit on Christmas Eve day, but we spent the night at home.  We made a nice dinner and went to church at night.  L was so good during the service, awake but happy.  He especially loved the music.  We opened gifts with him before church, but he wasn't all that interested.  

Christmas Day was a flurry of activity!  In addition to our first real snow fall, we had many family visits to make.  We spent the first half of the day with my family and the second with Dave's family.  I left my camera at my parents house by accident so I didn't take many pictures.  We snapped this one in front of my parent's tree, and I just love it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment