Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

TGIF!  Summer vacation begins today, and I am pretty happy about it.  Admittedly, I am easily bored so I will have to work a bit harder to stay entertained.  As I mention in a previous post, we will be traveling quite a bit so that should help.

Highlights of the week:

1.  We've been to Moreau Lake twice this week!  I love this gem that is only 10 minutes from our home.  The doggies and I love to swim there.  There are also hiking trails, camp sites, and picnic tables for lunch.  We buy the season pass for $65, and it is the best money we spend all summer.



2.  I am just a bit behind on my reading goal of 50 books, but I know I will catch up this coming week. I have read 23 books so far this year!  Unfortunately, my writing has taken a bit of a back seat, but I promise I will try to write more.

3.  I treated myself to a maple sugar exfoliation and back massage yesterday.  It was a new treatment that I hadn't tried before, but it was pretty enjoyable.  The only problem with massages is that they never last long enough!

4.  Today I am taking a spinning class at the Saratoga Cycling Studio (http://www.saratogacyclingstudio.com/).  This great place is owner by one of my gal pals, and I love taking classes there.  Angela is such a motivator, and she gets us through some tough rides.  After that, I am meeting up with my friend Rebecca for lunch.  Tonight is my first class' graduation!  I am excited to see them get their diplomas.  I can't believe that I've been teaching for 6 whole years.

5.  We booked our annual camping trip!  We decided to go at the end of August instead of the end of September.  It will be nice that we will likely be able to swim, which we definitely cannot do in September!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment